Three Word Story

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Elwood Blues on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:44 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart
Elwood Blues

Number of posts : 389
Birthday : 1982-05-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://www.phoenix-etclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling
Elwood Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Blues on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:13 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet
Jake Blues
Admin

Number of posts : 624
Birthday : 1982-01-04

http://www.phoenix-etclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose
KiSMiT

Number of posts : 1126
Birthday : 2008-12-06
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow945 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt
Shadow945

Number of posts : 9
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 420 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up

Number of posts : 119
Birthday : 1991-11-18
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes

PS. This is getting a little silly hahahaha. I guess that is the point tho
Lamma_smoker

Number of posts : 600
Birthday : 1989-04-29
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://www.myspace.com/therude1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my

Lamma_smoker wrote:PS. This is getting a little silly hahahaha. I guess that is the point tho

Severely OFF TOPIC! The whole point is for the story to be silly, we're not writing a winning novel here. What a Face
Elwood Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:30 am

Elwood Blues wrote:

Lamma_smoker wrote:PS. This is getting a little silly hahahaha. I guess that is the point tho

Severely OFF TOPIC! The whole point is for the story to be silly, we're not writing a winning novel here. What a Face

I guess you're right Crying or Very sad

Then let us continue.....

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere
Lamma_smoker

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my

offtopic/ this would win an award for "The most Coca-cola spewed thru ones nostils!" Just like the last one! Laughing

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by nfkiller on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had

Google_nfkiller
-Forum Admin/Clan Leader
nfkiller
Admin

Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1995-03-22
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump,frozen and flacid
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped
Elwood Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down

Last edited by nfkiller on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the rest of the story)

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, my friend.
mushroom

Number of posts : 256
Birthday : 1988-02-19
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:23 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts
Lamma_smoker

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious seaman with pineapples

If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes
is not my responsibility and its your own fault .

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious seaman with pineapples and dog hair

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope. They began to beat it furiously, hoping to make it look like a piece of shit. Then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back, feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere, allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. Since I had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious seaman with pineapples and dog hair. That was the
Lamma_smoker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top