ARGH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARGH

Post by BunBun<3 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:22 am

the ps3 i bought a few weeks ago just went out of the 30 day limit and its freezing now i am guessing its because maybe the fan is clogged up but i don't have a warranty on it ;/ can anyone help? O.o

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes
is not my responsibility and its your own fault .

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ARGH

Post by gumby on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:26 am

I would wash it out with a pressure cleaner,, but make sure its on hot, i pretty sure cold will just wreck it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
gumby

Number of posts : 357
Birthday : 1978-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:55 am

Lulz @ t3h Gumb3h! Very Happy That seals it, he's evil Razz

Blow it out with compressed air. Since the warranty period is over, open up the case and blast it till it's spotless.

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 pm

jOn3z3y wrote:

Since the warranty period is over, open up the case and blast it till it's spotless.

With Hot water Wink

gumby

Number of posts : 357
Birthday : 1978-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CptObliterate on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 pm

gumby wrote:
jOn3z3y wrote:

Since the warranty period is over, open up the case and blast it till it's spotless.

With Hot water Wink

LoL, that's funny. I had a friend who's XBoX kept overheating and he was told to pull the hard drive, put in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer. He tried this and had to buy a new hard drive for it. You are so dumb, you are really really dumb, for real.
CptObliterate

Number of posts : 23
Birthday : 1974-01-20
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm

CptObliterate wrote:
gumby wrote:
jOn3z3y wrote:

With Hot water Wink

LoL, that's funny. I had a friend who's XBoX kept overheating and he was told to pull the hard drive, put in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer. He tried this and had to buy a new hard drive for it. You are so dumb, you are really really dumb, for real.
at this point i am just going to send it to sony for 150 dollars to have them fix it :/ problem is i won't hav eht emoney till February and its killing me not being able to play it

If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:07 pm

This is why I don't care for Sony. They make electronics that function very well....for a relatively short time. Then they just up & die out of no where. Way back when I worked as a dj in radio. A large group moved in and bought out the majority of the stations in my home town.

They gutted all the professional equipment, and replaced the Harris pro cd players w/ Sony. Then, replaced them in 2 months.....and again in another month or two. Great sound for 1-3 months....then dead. Do you have any idea how hard it is to mix w/ only one cd player operational? It was like that for nearly 4 months of the year, from when they took over. :/

I'll never touch anything Sony, ever.

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:53 am

the problem is i am already in love with the damned thing :/ so i am accepting donations to help bunbun Very Happy ( its going to take me serveral months to save up 150 dollars ~.~ hence the donations) PM D:!

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by DirkTheSupernaut on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:52 am

I wonder how long it'll take for Bono to release a charity single for this...
DirkTheSupernaut

Number of posts : 115
Birthday : 1994-09-30
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 am

i am desperate as you can tell i work with a small budget and i got bills to pay took me 3 years to save up for this damned thing Sad

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by CptObliterate on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:01 am

[/quote]at this point i am just going to send it to sony for 150 dollars to have them fix it :/ problem is i won't hav eht emoney till February and its killing me not being able to play it[/quote]

That sucks, and after 30 days. When I got mine, I took advantage of the 2 year return/trade out plan. It was a sweet deal at $40 USD. Bring it in, and they will let you take one off the shelf so you don't have to send it off to Sony for repair or more $$$
What a Face
CptObliterate

Number of posts : 23
Birthday : 1974-01-20
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 am

@.@ ya didn't have the money for that lol ~.~

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top