Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Ops

Post by One In Your Face on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Seems to be the gossip on a lot of forums lately,seems alot of gamers are getting it,heaps of my ole clan mates are excited about it....hopefully it won't end up like MW2,a hack on every corner....i wouldn't mind getting it for the single player,i have always enjoyed Activision games....

But then again,it seems repetitive with all these games lately,same weapons,same ranks,same format...
I also didn't like the double shot guns on MW2,you get never beat those guys with the speed perks,not to mention the cheats that went with it,left a bitter taste with me...

Anyone one else thinking of getting it?
One In Your Face

Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1972-12-19
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops

Post by gumby on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Its 100 bucks!! Not anytime soon Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
gumby

Number of posts : 357
Birthday : 1978-09-01
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:21 pm

its 70 over here mate.............and you people are insane if you pay that much for a game, i will wait till its down to 40 before i purchase a game i know is going to be so glitched up and fucked up

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes
is not my responsibility and its your own fault .

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ShooooT on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:14 pm

BunBun<3 wrote:its 70 over here mate.............and you people are insane if you pay that much for a game, i will wait till its down to 40 before i purchase a game

A wise choice buns. I also wait till the price has been reduced a bit, best way to play a good game without wasting lots of money.
I, for exemple, bought GTA San Andreas at the time GTA 4 made his uprise Razz

---> thx to NoSkillz

ShooooT

Number of posts : 51
Birthday : 1992-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CptObliterate on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 pm

BunBun<3 wrote:its 70 over here mate.............and you people are insane if you pay that much for a game, i will wait till its down to 40 before i purchase a game i know is going to be so glitched up and fucked up

lol, I wait until games are less than $25 before buying. But I'm cheap and have a lot of bills. I have been playing Fallout 3 for the past 2 months. Been listening to the same Mudvayne CD in my car for the last 10 months. Games are extremely over priced, but some poor schmucks are still buying them for their kids. It costs companies less than $10 to mass produce each game. Going on to say, why would you want to make the rich richer and yourself the average guy poorer. Uh-Oh, here come some politics. With our economy still failing, think about it. The entertainment industry is on top of everything. I own a Wii in which I have not touched since last year, but wife won't let me sell or donate. I have a PS3 that I hardly use anymore, may sell or donate soon, not decided yet. I have a cell phone that I really don't want, but its the most annoying necessity I own. And the list goes on and on. I rented a movie the other day. First time in almost 2 years. Last movie I saw in theaters was Avatar late last year. I use my pc for most of my entertainment purposes but seem to be getting bored with that. My wife likes to read, she has read over 125 books since last November, all vampire stories, gah! When will it end!! I've tried to get her to play ET, maybe one day. ET is the most addicting game I think I have ever played and hope its here for quite some time. Holy Shit! that was a lot of information.
I work a lot and don't care to have a social life with real people. I can count all my friends on 2 fingers. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to be someone like Christopher McCandless, but survive.
CptObliterate

Number of posts : 23
Birthday : 1974-01-20
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 pm

No way I'm paying that much for a game....ever. The problem with waiting for the price to drop is....it takes years for CoD games to lower their prices. In it's 2nd year and CoD MW2 is still $60 the majority of the time.

They had a pre-launch special the other day for $45 on Black Ops, but I broke a wisdom tooth 2 days ago. $2000 for that to get fixed....yeah, not gonna be buying anything for a while, except pain meds till the exposed nerve dies. I've managed to sleep away nearly 3 days :/

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 pm

CptObliterate wrote:
BunBun<3 wrote:its 70 over here mate.............and you people are insane if you pay that much for a game, i will wait till its down to 40 before i purchase a game i know is going to be so glitched up and fucked up

lol, I wait until games are less than $25 before buying. But I'm cheap and have a lot of bills. I have been playing Fallout 3 for the past 2 months. Been listening to the same Mudvayne CD in my car for the last 10 months. Games are extremely over priced, but some poor schmucks are still buying them for their kids. It costs companies less than $10 to mass produce each game. Going on to say, why would you want to make the rich richer and yourself the average guy poorer. Uh-Oh, here come some politics. With our economy still failing, think about it. The entertainment industry is on top of everything. I own a Wii in which I have not touched since last year, but wife won't let me sell or donate. I have a PS3 that I hardly use anymore, may sell or donate soon, not decided yet. I have a cell phone that I really don't want, but its the most annoying necessity I own. And the list goes on and on. I rented a movie the other day. First time in almost 2 years. Last movie I saw in theaters was Avatar late last year. I use my pc for most of my entertainment purposes but seem to be getting bored with that. My wife likes to read, she has read over 125 books since last November, all vampire stories, gah! When will it end!! I've tried to get her to play ET, maybe one day. ET is the most addicting game I think I have ever played and hope its here for quite some time. Holy Shit! that was a lot of information.
I work a lot and don't care to have a social life with real people. I can count all my friends on 2 fingers. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to be someone like Christopher McCandless, but survive.
which ps3 and interested in a trade Very Happy?

If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by CptObliterate on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:47 pm

LoL, I said I was thinking about it, nothing solid at the moment. I have the newest PS3 slim 120Gb. And I would not trade with you, didn't you say you were experiencing many issues with yours. And wouldn't the shipping from US to ?? where ever you are be a lot of dough.
I wish mine were backwards compatible with PS2 so I could play those games as well. I love silent hill and oddworld games.
CptObliterate

Number of posts : 23
Birthday : 1974-01-20
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

eh i will get it fixed this tax season hopefully i will get enough back to get it fixed :/ and when i do i will kill anyone who touches the thing

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by DirkTheSupernaut on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 am

BunBun<3 wrote:eh i will get it fixed this tax season hopefully i will get enough back to get it fixed :/ and when i do i will kill anyone who touches the thing

Wait, you're getting it fixed?

I suppose it would be a bad time to tell you that I was gonna ask (considering it was broken anyway) if I could put it on my drum kit. (After all, if John Fishman from Phish can have a vintage vacuum cleaner on his kit, why can't I have a PS3 on mine?)

lawl
DirkTheSupernaut

Number of posts : 115
Birthday : 1994-09-30
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DQRock on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 am

That Black ops game is all my son talks about. He is an Xbox gamer, so i guess it would make a good Christmas Present! And Dirk please just save your comments on this one! Thanks!
DQRock

Number of posts : 263
Birthday : 1969-11-22
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 am

DirkTheSupernaut wrote:
BunBun<3 wrote:eh i will get it fixed this tax season hopefully i will get enough back to get it fixed :/ and when i do i will kill anyone who touches the thing

I suppose it would be a bad time to tell you that I was gonna ask (considering it was broken anyway) if I could put it on my drum kit. (After all, if John Fishman from Phish can have a vintage vacuum cleaner on his kit, why can't I have a PS3 on mine?)

lawl

think about this you save up for 3 years to spend half a grand on a piece of equipment just to have it break down a month and half later because of stupid ass warranties? wouldn't you be pissed ?

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyo on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 am

I bought a game for $2.50 once... XD

Meh, I torrent sp games that I want to play... sometimes. The only time I buy games are when they are on sale on Steam, like on the holiday's.

Boyo

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination
Boyo

Number of posts : 501
Birthday : 1989-01-29
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://Benjaminwelch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:27 am

well ia m going to scrape every penny i can i even thought about making a donation button if people were kind enough to throw me a bone :/

ialso thought about selling my steam account it is worth 4k....

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by DirkTheSupernaut on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 am

BunBun<3 wrote:
DirkTheSupernaut wrote:

lawl

think about this you save up for 3 years to spend half a grand on a piece of equipment just to have it break down a month and half later because of stupid ass warranties? wouldn't you be pissed ?

I know how you feel, dude; I've bought stuff from Guitar Center before. The trick is not letting it get to you as well as trying to find the good in the situation.

Okay, your PS3's out. Why not take a trip down Memory Lane and play a long-forgotten favorite? Or if for some reason you don't have any "long-forgotten favorites", you could always get a couple of freeware games (there's a few decent ones out there; just look at ET).

So let's just take a step back, calm down, and be friends, eh?
DirkTheSupernaut

Number of posts : 115
Birthday : 1994-09-30
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rutger on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 am

I just bought Black Ops yesterday for only 48 euros im level 20 already Crazy
Rutger

Number of posts : 55
Birthday : 1993-07-05
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by One In Your Face on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 am

You Bastard!!!!!!

j/k
One In Your Face

Birthday : 1972-12-19
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm

I "found" a copy, already done with sp. Zombie mode kicks ass!

Boyo

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination
Boyo

Number of posts : 501
Birthday : 1989-01-29
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://Benjaminwelch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rutger on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 pm

The spawns are really bad.
Rutger

Number of posts : 55
Birthday : 1993-07-05
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:40 pm

thats what happens when you buy a game off the shelf based on nothing but past games, and if you known what happened with mw2 then you would of realized since the original cod team has left activision then the game would SUCK lol

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 am

Actually, I thought the SP on MW2 was pretty decent.....the servers straight sucked. Worst admining (if there even was an admin there) on the face of the planet. Shit servers that were laggy as 9 hells.

IW screwed the pooch on the servers BIG TIME! Though tbh, MoH is 10x worse using GameSevers....ridiculous lag. I can't count how many times I was crouched firmly behind a rock w/ no one behind me and got lag shot a second or more after ducking to cover. When are they going to realize they can't control every aspect w/o more admins if their going to have their own server networks?

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 am

Just found this for you guys. Apparently the PC version is buggy as hell and Treyarch will be releasing a patch very soon. Check it out for yourselves... http://www.destructoid.com/more-black-ops-pc-updates-detailed-187793.phtml

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by osamabindrinkin on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 am

Yeah I wanna get it ... Hopefully for Hanukkah
osamabindrinkin

Birthday : 1973-08-07