Tell us about yourself!

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tell us about yourself!

Post by Shogun on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 am

welcome rainbow!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Google_Shogun
-Forum Admin/Clan Owner
-Oldest Guy Here
-Respect Your Elders!
Shogun
Admin

Number of posts : 1498
Birthday : 1959-02-06
Registration date : 2009-01-23

http://www.scopetrader.com/shogun

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am

Hello again Rainbow with the virginal ping....Im ever so envious:)
KiSMiT

Number of posts : 1126
Birthday : 2008-12-06
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 am

hey rainbow what the hell happened to MY ZERO PING!! from one month to the next Sad you were a google_oldschool member?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, my friend.
mushroom

Number of posts : 256
Birthday : 1988-02-19
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboww on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 am

yup but i play as google_cookies
i only was for a couple months
me and cookies are brothers irl i just let him use the name
Rainboww

Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1990-11-30
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 am

are you a google_clan member?

Google_Shogun
-Forum Admin/Clan Owner
-Oldest Guy Here
-Respect Your Elders!
Shogun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 pm

HEY RAINBOW!!! welcome and awsome to have you on the server! always have fun with you on! Razz
Silas

Number of posts : 41
Birthday : 1901-05-07
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapataTheMute on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Hello im ZapataTheMute on the new servers. I used to be a regular on Google nonbot a while back as theMute but stopped playing came back couldnt find it freaked tried out other servers but i found none as enjoyable and fun as the old google nonbot. i then was told about the migration and name change and soo happy i found the old nonbot server. Such a great fun server. the best ive played on.

ZapataTheMute

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-08-09
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Welcome Zapata!! Glad to have you Very Happy

Why an Airplane is Better Than a Woman: Airplanes don't make you 'pull-out' to eject.

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome home Zapata. Very Happy I think I remember seeing you around back in my early days on the Google server.

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Disdain on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 am

I had a big long post, but lost it all somehow, so this is the shortened version.

Hellos! I've been taking up bandwidth on your server for a while now so I thought I would stop by here to introduce myself (taking up precious gaming time...haha, sehr gut!)

I wanted to also take the time to thank you for hosting your server. I'm sure you've figured out by now that I really dig your server. Also, it seems like someone from the clan is always on, so it's managed very well. Everyone in the clan seems pretty cool too!

Things about me: 42 yrs old silent, mom Exclamation , wife (12 yrs) I love you , unemployed Sad (as of 7/28/09), reside in Rockford, IL (90 miles nw of CHI).

Started my gaming obsession w/ Ping Pong Shocked (yes, for real), then moved onto Atari, then Nintendo and then PC games. My first online game was Quake3, then ET. I uninstalled ET about 2-3 yrs ago, but re-installed about 2 months ago. \o/

Thanks!
Lori (Capt Disdain)
Disdain

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : 1967-09-15
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

Hey Disdain, thanks and welcome to our forum. It is good to have you on the server. Very Happy
Lamma_smoker

Number of posts : 600
Birthday : 1989-04-29
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://www.myspace.com/therude1

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 am

Lori..... Big Welcome Honey.......Im always happy to have another lady to play with. We enjoy having you on our server. Please stick around. You are very welcome:)

And Hi Zapata........yes I remember you from Google and am glad you found our server again:)
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. DoOdLe BuG on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 am

oh neat another chick Razz ... yay welcome Lori.. and HI zapata
Ms. DoOdLe BuG

Number of posts : 45
Birthday : 1982-04-06
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 am

Hi Lori,welcome to the forums. Happy to have you on the server. Atari pong eh? Had one of those myself....let's see if I can stir up some memories Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 am

Hi Capt---enjoy playing with/against you on the server! You are one of the best objective oriented payers I've seen! Stick around please!

Google_Shogun
-Forum Admin/Clan Owner
-Oldest Guy Here
-Respect Your Elders!
Shogun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 am

Ha ha ha seems like us girls got it going on:)
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapataTheMute on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Glad to be back and remembered Very Happy if only i had stuck around i might have one of those phoenix tags in front my name... oh well time to work for that!

ZapataTheMute

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-08-09
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Welcome welcome Capt!! Cheers2

Why an Airplane is Better Than a Woman: Airplanes don't make you 'pull-out' to eject.

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm

There's always time for that mate. Good luck Very Happy

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by $qu!rt on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Hmm I haven't told people about myself.

up until the last half year I had been jumping from server to server according to my preferences (mostly map and mod choices.) Many times my parents would decide to reformat my pc and I'd have to re download the game eventually. It wasn't till about a year ago I started settling on Google old school and another server called enemies of war. Then I found that they had a non-bot server I was thrilled. I've been attached ever since. (although it took me a while to join the forum as u can see)

lol I remember arguing with jon3z3y that since I had 30k exp I could get lv3 admin. I'm very glad he didn't ban me then. Laughing
$qu!rt

Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1809-05-07
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Lol....I wouldnt ban anyone for a misunderstanding $qu!rt hahaaaa. No one sees eye to eye all the time & besides,I always liked ya Very Happy

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Disdain on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks so much everyone, for such a warm welcome. Smile You make my heart go pitter patter. I love you Wink

Jon3z3y- wow! Another ponger, LOL! I forgot that it was made by Atari. Yes, that does bring back some memories. It's funny to recall how awesome I thought it was. hehe.

Kismit and Ms. Doodle bug - the ladies representing! bounce queen

Shogun: THANK YOU! I can't help but wonder if you think that because of how many times I say "Defend our objective". Can I be banned for saying that too much? I get carried away sometimes. Embarassed Suspect Twisted Evil

Ownerer: Cheers2

Thanks again!

Now it's time for: gattling
Disdain

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : 1967-09-15
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:18 am

Ahh yes...it was awesome. Beat the hell out of watching the 4 tv channels back then Very Happy

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by $qu!rt on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Rotfl I just read the history page for the first time. love the music!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dig the pattern
$qu!rt

Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1809-05-07
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadPool on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Well let's see, hhmmmmm im cute, cuddly and likes me some long walks on the beach with my girlfriend (we dont swim anymore cause a jellyfish popped her, dont worry i'll find that bastard) I have a small penis but make up for it with my lack of ability to be a good gamer, im 28....... mom im busy... I'LL TAKE THE TRASH OUT IN A MINUTE.....YES I DID THE DISHES... WELL I'LL DO EM AGAIN.. MOM I'M BUSY. ok so where was i? ahh yes, im a tech nerd i have 2 gaming computers (1 blue, 1 Green) that i like to call war machines Very Happy and i suck at every game i play besides battle for middle earth 2
cheerio Very Happy
DeadPool

Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1981-04-05
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top