Injecting N7 (final)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Injecting N7 (final)

Post by Grail on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:56 pm

You will need a program able to unzip archived files, like Winrar which you can get Here Click the one that says WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.90 beta 5

Then, you'll need to download the OS bot pack called Oldskool Bots Pack v6 availible here Here Save it to your desktop so you can find it easier.

When the the bot pack has finished down loading, right click on the file and select extract files as shown below.

When extract files has been selected, you will get another box that looks like this (see below picture). Just click OK and it will automatically save the folder to your desktop.

Double clicking on the folder reviels 4 more folders. Aimbots, guides, tools and wallhacks. You want to start with the Tools folder. Inside the tools folder you will see more archived files. Unzip the one that says ETWC using the same method as before. ETWC will enable you to minimize ET so you can inject N7final when you're ready. Inside the folder is a little green icon with arrows pointing to the left and right. You can put this on your desktop simply by clicking and dragging it. When you double click on the icon you will get a box that looks like this. Here is where you choose which key combination will minimize ET. I use Ctrl M myself, but you can choose what ever you want. After you have selected a key combo you like, simply click the enable key and its set.

The next step is to go back into the tools folder and this time you want to unzip the file that says, winject17b. Inside that folder you will see an icon that looks like this Again, you can simply drag and drop this icon to your desktop. Keep in mind, you can only successfully use winject after you have minimized ET. I will explain in greater detail later on.

Now, go back to the bot pack folder and click on the aimbots folder. Inside you will see folders for Glhook, Iprokka, skullcrusher, Icebot and N7. Click on the N7 folder and again you will see 8 archived files. The one you want to unzip is called N7s Multihack 1.6x_final.

Now, the idea is to combine N7 with the OS bot you normally use, so the next step is to start ET with the bot you like to play with. I use Iprokka so I double click the Iprokka shortcut or exe and ET loads. When ET starts, move to where you see the server list. Its now time to minimize ET using ETWC and the key combo you have already setup. When you have ET minimized, you now double click on the winject icon to get a box that looks like this Now its time to inject N7 and to do this, you must tell winject how. As you will notice, there are 2 drop down menus. The top one is for the program you want winject to injected and the bottom is for the file winject is injecting. So, you must tell winject that you want ET as your program. Click on the drop down menu and you should see something like this The drop down menu will give you a list of processes currently running, select the ET. Now, you must tell winject what file you want injected. In this case, you want the N7final injected. So, for this, you need to click the button beside the second drop down menu. You now have to find where you put your unzipped N7final folder. Once you find it, open it and the only thing you should see is whats called a DLL file. Highlight it and click ok. Now your winject box should have both drop down menus full and you can then click Launch. If successful, you will hear what sounds like a drip of water. If you do, then you can now go back to playing ET. To do this, simply select your key combo you set for ETWC again and you'll be back in the game. Select the server you like and there you have it. N7 combo

Last edited by Grail on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

Grail

Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1978-09-07
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Injecting N7 (final)

Post by ShooooT on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:00 pm

I wanna add a little remark if you dont mind Idea
Unfortunately my pc wont load this program: I have no clue why, but I was wondering if others have had the same problem as well. After the WinJect fail however, Ive been on the lookout for a similar program, wich, this time, worked succesfully.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k25vmpz3y69yogm

If others experienced the same WinJect fails or if some1 could help me pointing the cause of this fail, much appriaciated!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
---> thx to NoSkillz

ShooooT

Number of posts : 51
Birthday : 1992-01-08
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 pm

It may have been a corrupted copy of Winject. There are many of those going around, usually with a little care package inside that you REALLY don't want.

On 2nd thought...that's probably not the case, as I'm sure you tried more than one copy. Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ShooooT on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 am

It could be though; I googled WinJect and took the first search result, and after trying to start or load the program it always shows some kind of error. But I personnally would recommend SinJect above WinJect lol

---> thx to NoSkillz

ShooooT

Number of posts : 51
Birthday : 1992-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 am

the bots work for me but their aim is off Smile AND I SUGGESTED SINJECT D:

If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes
is not my responsibility and its your own fault .

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:05 am

What you mean, their aim is "off"?

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 am

the aim works but it aims about 10 degrees to the left so it never connects unless i am in their face

If you use this program and got ban , kick , caught by police , block by users or computer monitor explodes

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 am

The ones in this thread....or the ones from my personal V6.rar file? I've never used mine, so Idk.

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 am

the one up there lol

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 am

Look in the OS bot pack thread....I edited a link to my file there because the original wasn't working.

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 am

sorry meant the oens in the os thread i didn't relize what topic i was posting in lol

Left the clan?
BunBun<3

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Ahh...that figures. The ones in the original Google thread from way back when. :/

[img][/img]
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top